Sunday, March 13, 2011

All i need is the time,not that i don't have time,it's just that i want time either to go back in past or fly away fast...
I really am pissed off with this present time and not only this present but from past 5 months,nothing goes d way as planned,the more i try to make things good more it gets worst....More i try to be normal more i get hyper..More reluctant i get with the things in life,more complicated they get.....
Luck is something that doesn't play any role in my life....Ruined is a small word for my current status... :-p
Being Obnoxious is what i am working on,my likes are changing into dislikes and dislikes are turning their table......
Flunk is what i rate myself when i look into the mirror,disgracefull is what i get to hear from the dear ones :-p
I remain in state of dillema,as if overdozed with mirijuana,dream is something i would get only if i sleep so i wonder i should not be afraid of any that could distract me from my path that i am following currently :-D
All i want is to fly back in past when i had no chaos in my life or to fast forward my life so that i can see either the extrimity of this or whatever is in store.......
I don't know whether i would ever cherish these moments in my life,if only i have something beyond this to appear,but as of now i just cant wait this year to get over.......

No comments:

Post a Comment